Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Heart for China

Our family is growing.  For years, I have had a heart for adoption.  Hank and I have talked about my desire to adopt since the early days of our dating relationship and over the years, his heart has been opened to the idea.  Deep in my heart I knew the day was coming when we would begin the process of giving a child a forever family and the day is finally here!  We are following our hearts and our amazing God to China.  We know God has an amazing plan for our family and can't wait to hold our next child in our arms.  I have started a blog strictly dedicated to our journey.  You can follow our progress at http://www.alongroadtomeetyou.blogspot.com/.

2 comments:

  1. What exciting news! Praying with you through this journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your posts on your other blog, and I admire you guys so much! I think this is so wonderful, and am so excited you have invited us to follow your journey. You all will be in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete