Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tickled Pink

If you have been around me much at all lately, you might have noticed a bit (understatement) of pregnancy brain, especially if my dear husband happened to be with me, as he likes to point it out every time it happens.  All that to say, it just occurred to me that I haven't shared this exciting information.

Our third child is a sweet baby GIRL!

As you can imagine, Adair and I are tickled pink!  Hank, on the other hand, while excited, is seeing visions of dollar signs...tea parties, dress up, clothes, shoes, and weddings...and is already insisting that at least one of our daughters be a tomboy. 

I am thrilled to think of our three sweet girls growing up in close relationship with one another, enjoying many of the same things, supporting each other, sharing clothes, giggling together, and on and on. 

Here's to girls, daughters, sisters!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you Brecca! I can't wait for you to see Adair as a big sister, it such a sweet thing watching your little one become a sibling.

    ReplyDelete